Finished my first UDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgiven

I finished my first UDS and it is also my first smoker. If cooking on it is as fun as making it I will have enough meat to feed the neighborhood. My only grilling experience is on a propane grill and it is just not working out for me, I am ready to get serious. My days are too full to cook but am planning my first cook on the UDS next Friday. I plan on starting with something simple like chicken, any suggestions?

Looking forward to all the good info on this forum.
Thanks, Craig

Greetings and welcome from Hickory, North Carolina :)

Congrats on your drum build... I just finished my drum up on Sunday and I'm sorta stoked about getting cooking on it too. Chicken is as good a start as any... toss on a couple fatties with it or even a bacon explosion. You are gonna love it!

Welcome to our crazy little club house! You're gonna love that trash can ... we do :>)

JM, the fatties and bacon sound great, but wife and I have the pleasure of having high cholesterol so if the bacon dosen't kill us our doctor would.

Howdy and Hello. If you mean ideas for the chicken, take a look at Q-talk. Just keep going back on the pages and you will find plenty of ideas. "Forgiven"... if that has to do with the BIG GUY in the sky.. there are more than a few like minded folks around these parts. :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back