First glance to dam high 💰💰💰

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
After thinking about it, probably an awesome deal. With Brisket retailing 80-100$, fuel-seasoning and time that’s about $2 per hour. Ever seen a spouse cry because a pie didn’t set up. I’d have paid 200$ for that to never have happened to my Bride (it was a chocolate pie). I had a brother mentioned that long ago pie a couple years ago and everyone laughed, except me and my Bride. After a good pause I invited both my brothers to help me carry some things to the dumpster. We had a really nice adult visit. Don’t think the pie will be brought up again.

Bottom line, we all like to cook- but if you’re going to order out what seems high at first, may be a bargain.

Don’t forget to take the trash out, as needed

Last edited:
Liked the "really nice adult visit." I have had a couple of those over the years. I think the holidays would go much smoother for a lot of families if this happened more often. Seen to much angst and simmering anger that could be diffused with a good talk.

Definitely not too high. Turkey breasts can vary greatly. My thanksgiving orders average 3 lbs post cooked weight. Just paid my invoice for the Christmas cook and I charged a flat $45, I’ll be barely making anything. This go round all of the breasts are nearly 6lbs each pre-cooked weight.

Was sorry to see Brendan leave Oak St food and brew. I went up there on Saturday and he's definitely shut down. His giant gorgeous Primitive pit is still sitting out back. Couldn't figure out how to get it into the back of my truck :laugh:

Back