American BBQ showdown - Casting for season 2

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Netflix is currently casting a wide net searching for the cast of season 2.

Which brethren have went through the application process beside [mention]ronbrad62 [/mention]and myself?

Anyone?

I watched it last year. Decants show and would be much more interesting to see somebody on here was on it. But comp cooking is not for me.

If it were an all brethren cast, I could see the first challenge, everyone gathered around one smoker, drinking beer, watching the "Tong Master" turn the sausages.

Now that would be the show!

17adams: wise old fart who talks in riddles but can cook his ass off

Tittch: Foreigner to these parts, tells lots of jokes and occasionally decides to cook something. Sometimes it’s not lamb.

Tom_BB: Carpenter?? I’ll show you a damned carpenter! Where’s my drink?

Pjtexas4: You don’t have to call me for dinner, I’ll already be there.

RRWalters: Yea, I can cook anything as long as it’s on a MAK… I’m two versions ahead of everyone else. My next one will be big enough to move into.

Mooose: Didn’t you read the rules?Disqualified!

I can almost see it now……

Last edited:
Now that would be the show!

17adams: wise old fart who talks in riddles but can cook his ass off

Tittch: Foreigner to these parts, tells lots of jokes and occasionally decides to cook something. Sometimes it’s not lamb.

Tom_BB: Carpenter?? I’ll show you a damned carpenter! Where’s my drink?

Pjtexas4: You don’t have to call me for dinner, I’ll already be there.

RRWalters: Yea, I can cook anything as long as it’s on a MAK… I’m two versions ahead of everyone else. My next one will be big enough to move into.

Mooose: Didn’t you read the rules?Disqualified!

I can almost see it now……

And don't forget SirParkaLot whose hobbies are parallel parking and telling anyone who will listen the evils of salt in their diets!

Back