• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need Recommendation for off the shelf Beef Rub

RemoGaggi

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have a gift certificate to spend at the Kansas City BBQ store (online) and need some recommendations for rubs to use on Beef Ribs. What's your favorite off the shelf rub for using on Beef Ribs? Thanks!

I was gifted some Caribeque Big and Bold Beef Rub I’ve been very happy with. Plan on buying more when it’s gone.

Just looked at site and some well known rubs on there

Killer hogs
Kosmos
Blues hog
Meat church
Oakridge- i used black ops on brisket and liked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used Kosmos Q cow cover and texas beef together and was happy with the results. I have even added killer honey bee for more sweetness.

I have a gift certificate to spend at the Kansas City BBQ store (online) and need some recommendations for rubs to use on Beef Ribs. What's your favorite off the shelf rub for using on Beef Ribs? Thanks!
I love Big Moe's Beef Rub. It tastes awesome on just about anything. Great on brisket, Chuck roast, even grilled pork chops. I constantly keep it stocked up... Holy Cow rub from Meat Church is also really good. Fire and Smoke Society has another good option called "Black and Tan" that is kinda like a cross between beef rub and steak seasoning, and makes a rich, black bark... it's pretty salty, so I'd use sparingly or only on large cuts

407BBQ rub, I think Sucklebusters is packaging it for them if I'm not mistaken. Or Simply Marvelous Peppered Cow.

For beef we like salt, pepper, garlic blend. There are several, we generally use either McCormick Himalayan pink salt, pepper, garlic or Kinder's.

Back