• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

oyler smokers

sseige

Reaction score
would like to talk with other oyler owners/operators. I've run ohp and am using a larger sp now. IMO oyler is the emperors new close. Tell me why I'm wrong.

would like to talk with other oyler owners/operators. I've run ohp and am using a larger sp now. IMO oyler is the emperors new close. Tell me why I'm wrong.

you are wrong right here..... * clothes*. Tell me why I'm wrong. . because.........

Definition of close · : being near in time, space, effect, or degree at close range close to my birthday close to the speed of sound · 2 : intimate, familiar ...

Clothes noun : items worn to cover the body. "he stripped off his clothes"

:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Plenty of them here in my neck of the woods (Texas). The main difference between Oyler and other large commercial smokers is that Oyler's use wood to cook the meat, not gas or propane. I've seen them used in restaurants all over the country and I think that they put out great product.

I'm out- I don't even know what I'm invited to be talking him out of. I don't own an Oyler -never posed for a picture beside one. But there might be something that he's overlooking that might be self evidently true or patently false.

oh well- time for dinner.

Dr. BBQ The Restaurant uses one. I have talked with Ray Lampe about it and he seems to be very pleased. You might try calling the number below and see if you can get anyone to talk with you about the cooker.

(727) 443-7227

Thanks,

Robert

Back