SS...I noticed you cut the BB in half to keep them a little shorter as too not be to close to the coals?

Tomorrow I'm doing some spares but i'm gonna try the half hang thing....let y'all know how it goes.

SS...I noticed you cut the BB in half to keep them a little shorter as too not be to close to the coals?

Tomorrow I'm doing some spares but i'm gonna try the half hang thing....let y'all know how it goes.

Good luck, we're all counting on you:

Not at all. As long as you're an inch off the fire basket the PBC won't burn your ribs. The only reason I had the ribs halved was because I was doing 3 different rubs. Needless to say I was out of one of the rubs so I dusted two of them with PBC all purpose and one with HDD. That's the only reason for splitting them.

Not at all. As long as you're an inch off the fire basket the PBC won't burn your ribs. The only reason I had the ribs halved was because I was doing 3 different rubs. Needless to say I was out of one of the rubs so I dusted two of them with PBC all purpose and one with HDD. That's the only reason for splitting them.

Ahhhh OK...sweet! I've just heard and saw some crispy ends....probably because they were a tad close. So what are you estimating the minimum distance to minimize charring is?

Briskie

UHpq7hP7FiwNzN7KV8rOaHDN4s5L8l3DubE3pnr8cko=w1024-h576-no

Moist as always

upload_-1

upload_-1

upload_-1

Boo Yaa

Ahhhh OK...sweet! I've just heard and saw some crispy ends....probably because they were a tad close. So what are you estimating the minimum distance to minimize charring is?

Just an inch off. Literally!!! Basically as long as it doesn't touch the coals.

Looks great.How does it compare to those you have done before you got the PBC?

I'm being really honest here. I haven't had better brisket than off of the PBC. Only thing better so far has been the stick burner but by a very close margin.

Back