MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 05-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #271
tommykendall
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB-BBQ View Post
Well brothers I need to officially bow out from attending unless a miracle happens. I was planning on coming late friday night but I have too much going on Saturday and with Mothers Day on Sunday there just isn't enough time. I am leaving for the Sierra's on the 14th for a week and Saturday is the only day I have left to prepare.

There was some chatter about a bash this summer at da beach, hope to get that one planned with CountryHB...Pat, thanks for putting this thing together for everyone man, I was really looking forward to coming and finally meeting some of you guys in person.

ps: No it is not that time of the month and my panties are not in a bunch(getting ready for wave of chit talking mod)
I dunno man. I'm going to the High Sierras too on the 14th for 6 days, and I too have to deal with Mother's Day on Sunday, and I too am busier than chit but I've been staying up a little later all this week preparing for my fishing trip and as of right now I'm in pretty good farking shape and will be rolling in for several hours Saturday afternoon for some beer drinkin, grub eatin, cussin, pissin, and gropin till my OL shows up and drives my sorry ass home. See you guys there.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #272
Thawley
Take a breath!

Loaded up and head'n out. See y'all in Norco...
Thawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #273
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommykendall View Post
I dunno man. I'm going to the High Sierras too on the 14th for 6 days, and I too have to deal with Mother's Day on Sunday, and I too am busier than chit but I've been staying up a little later all this week preparing for my fishing trip and as of right now I'm in pretty good farking shape and will be rolling in for several hours Saturday afternoon for some beer drinkin, grub eatin, cussin, pissin, and gropin till my OL shows up and drives my sorry ass home. See you guys there.
Sweet! I got a fishing cap for you. Remind me to give you one out of the back of the truck!

anticipated days and confused mod!