• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Derby Day on the High Plains w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just after we ate a ridiculous lunch (thanks to Cowgirl and the rest of you farkers with griddles), I broke out a rack of spares.

Originally, I'd intended to cook 'em whole, but time was not on my side... so I cut 'em down to St Louis and applied some Naturiffic Q-Salt and some 4-Rivers All Purpose Rub (Thanks to Marty down in Florida)!

aPzL8gUh.jpg

It's Derby Day!

orzjmVVh.jpg

2ll7gLeh.jpg

2 Hours over lump with hickory, now it's time to wrap. (Better bring along that Julep for the chef and some apple sauce for under the rack).

NphRxjZh.jpg

bgLZLj6h.jpg

Back inside for the Big Race...

Your ribs look awesome and excellent call on the bourbon. 145yrs and first disqualification in the Derby. Good call and rookie mistake by the jockey.

Oh, these bones went down in history...

Thanks to John and Marty for the seasonings and sauces. You guys rock.

Black-eyed Peas came out to play from the deep freeze (oh, momma... with a splash of cider vinegar!?).

MVFrGBfh.jpg

mQdYpTIh.jpg

Even the munchkin went back for seconds... leaving the cutting board looking like...

sFWf31yh.jpg

Kind regards and thin blue.

Your ribs look awesome and excellent call on the bourbon. 145yrs and first disqualification in the Derby. Good call and rookie mistake by the jockey.

I am really sick and tired of video replay changing the outcome of every single sport I watch. I saw the fastest horse win the race and then after it was over I was told that I didn't see that.

Homerun on the ribs though, I could go for a video replay of those.

I am really sick and tired of video replay changing the outcome of every single sport I watch. I saw the fastest horse win the race and then after it was over I was told that I didn't see that.

Homerun on the ribs though, I could go for a video replay of those.
The fastest horse did win so all is good.

Back