Got the Dream E-mail from LSG!!!!

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
She's on her way, boyz! Brand new "mini" IVC totally decked out from LSG!

Ordered April 29.....nearly 16 weeks.....it will TOTALLY be worth it!

Can't wait to see this beaut and roll some smoke.

First cook video ideas?!?!?

Last edited:
First the patience, now the anticipation and excitement. That is a nice smoker, I know you will enjoy it.

She's on her way, boyz! Brand new "mini" IVC totally decked out from LSG!

Ordered April 29.....nearly 16 weeks.....it will TOTALLY be worth it!

Can't wait to see this beaut and roll some smoke.

First cook video ideas?!?!?

Congrats! You're going to love it!

were you able ever to sell the offset?

Yes! She sold pretty quick in April, even in spite of the early stages of Covid. Dude came with a snowmobile trailer and had already bought and loaded a used Primo Oval XL before coming to my place. Apparently he was filling out his entire dream setup all in one day :clap:

Congrats! You're going to love it!

Thank you! I can't wait :) Totally geeking out. IVCs are sort of the last new frontier I want to try in smoking, and I have a hunch it's going to be my favorite of all based on my wants and its strengths.

Thank you! I can't wait :) Totally geeking out. IVCs are sort of the last new frontier I want to try in smoking, and I have a hunch it's going to be my favorite of all based on my wants and its strengths.

It's hard to go back when it's so easy. I love mine and wouldn't trade it for the world. Wish I could do a side-by-side with an offset though...

Hope you make an vid detailing it new & your experiences as you cook! I have a (not great) couple of vids covering Humphrey's under "Berryhill BBQ" on YT. We need more IVC/IVS youtube content.

Congrats on the email and soon to come smoker.

We picked ours up on Monday. Long 11 week wait for the email and 4 weeks of excitement on steroids after the email. We did the first cook on it today and love it. Already thinking about the next cook.

Back