New LSG 24x36 horizontal offset cabinet

whenyeastattack

Found some matches.
Reaction score
After years of waffling I finally placed an order with Lone Star Grillz in the middle of May, 2018 for a 24x36 horizontal offset cabinet cooker with warming oven. For years I went back and forth on if I would rather have a pipe cooker or their vertical offset - or if I should just stick with my WSM and put my money into something else. Then along came the new for 2018 horizontal offsets and I was sold.

It arrived yesterday and man am I glad I plunked down the coin for this beast! It's indescribably beautiful. It... it looks like the fourth of July!

I uncrated it last night and today I'm seasoning it. First cook will be tomorrow - 16 lb brisket, 3 racks of spares, and pork belly burnt ends, plus baked beans and mac & cheese for a small crowd. Can't wait!

TtgSXZm.jpg

shsnm0Z.jpg

NQirHTI.jpg

shsnm0Z.jpg

XiCtE3v.jpg

YjJfBIa.jpg

WDOLG7E.jpg

Congrats!! Looks fantastic, can’t wait to see your posts and reviews. I have been very interested in this cooker since it came out. Not too many traditional flow cabinet style stick burners on the market. :cool:

Looks great!

I nearly had a heart attack trying to uncrate my PeeWee last week in the Texas heat. Not sure how you fared on one that size!

What time? i'll come out unless you are east of the city. Just the heathens live out past the squirrel hill tunnels. : )

really nice pick up, thats a lifetime rig

Back