• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fatty Stuffing

Jeremy28c

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago I did my first fatty with squash, zuchinni and cheese. It turned out pretty good. I am going to do another tomorrow and Im not sure what to stuff it with. My wife and I dont like bell peppers (which seem to be used alot). I was thinking maybe onion, potatoes, corn & cheese. Does that sound weird? Would love to hear some suggestions.

Hmmm, a fatty stuffed with mashed potatoes,cheese,corn and bacon. Then wrapped in a bacon weave.

Roll a Blueberry Pancake up in a Maple. Mushroom & Swiss in a regular. Pepperoni & Mozzerella in a Italian. Macaroni & Cheese in a Hot.

Dan

I like to lay some nice imported ham slices, spinach,sliced Button Mushrooms, onion slices and some Cheese, and of course bacon wrapped.....

i want to make one with some tomato sauce, moz cheese, ricotta, lasagna noodles, priscuto, make sort of a lasagna roll then slice and top with more sauce and some parm. cheese. Then last weekend i made one with cream cheese, poblano peppers, boudin sausage, cheddar cheese, wrapped with bacon weave it was great. i really want to do the lasagna one though.

i want to make one with some tomato sauce, moz cheese, ricotta, lasagna noodles, priscuto, make sort of a lasagna roll then slice and top with more sauce and some parm. cheese. Then last weekend i made one with cream cheese, poblano peppers, boudin sausage, cheddar cheese, wrapped with bacon weave it was great. i really want to do the lasagna one though.

I have done one similar, seems like the sausage and smoke flavor overshadowed the other ingrediants.

Back