Fatty Plunger - Perfect center stuffing everytime.

Pappy

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Granite City, Illinois (Near St. Louis "GO CARDS")
Used my new Fatty Plunger on a Breakfast Fatty. Worked great! Perfect center stuffing everytime.

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

6 Egg's, onion, mushroom's, red pepper, crushed red pepper, colby jack cheese, JD Sausage, pork rub, bacon weave.

Cool, I would have loved to see finished and sliced pix!

AAHHH!!! I forgot all about the fatty plunger! I meant to make one last year and completely forgot.

Great now I have another project to take me away from my wife's other projects this weekend. :thumb:

After Grillinski posted his Fatty Piston one of the guys made a bunch and sold them to benefit a good cause. I can't remember who it was or the cause. Anyway, I have one around here somewhere. I should break it out again.

After Grillinski posted his Fatty Piston one of the guys made a bunch and sold them to benefit a good cause. I can't remember who it was or the cause. Anyway, I have one around here somewhere. I should break it out again.

Ron_L, I received mine last month ~ it's $10 but it's a good cause. See below:

http://fattiepistons.blogspot.com/

From their website:

"When you purchase a Fattie Piston, we will donate every penny of profit to help send high school kids in greater Akron to Young Life Summer Camps. You can help kids AND make better bar-b-que!"

Back