Didn't Want To Get Shot, Stabbed Or Beat Up--Hot Chicken Sammich, Hold The Violence Please!!

that looks great!

Even with the re launch in my area every store is still constantly sold out. I do want to try the popeyes sandwich one day

I guess everyone agrees that you have great breasts, Sako, and after seeing that, I can't argue. You knocked that one out of the park...and lived to tell about it. Congrats!

Never been to Popeyes and after seeing this I think I would rather go to Sako's. Looks amazingly delicious.

That looks fantastic. Now I'm hungry and eyeing a new bottle of ghost pepper sauce I bought...

Your choice of libation is SUPURB! My Favorite.That sammich ain't slackin either.:thumb:

Pretty dang farking good looking sammie there Sako! Now I'm hungry right at bed time.

Thanks Josh! Pretty much when cravings hit the hardest especially on this forum. :grin:

Yeah that’s awesome Sako

Thanks Tony!

Working on perfecting a recipe is lots of fun, and delicious too! Looks great, Sako.

Thanks Marty! I agree.

Dude... I don't know what you are competing against, but you win!

Thanks Chris! Didn't think about competing but "comfort food" just kicked in yo! :becky: Either an entry or a dilly bar. Fine with both.:clap2:

Stay away from the south & west sides of Chicago and you should make it out alive.

Winner, winner chicken dinner Sako.

Thanks Marty! That Everglades Heat! :thumb: One of my faves and a major contributor.

Nothing like eating a sandwich wearing a ballistic vest for a bib

Ballistic Bib/ that could be a thing :laugh:

Now that's an idea Adams:idea: In this day and age especially you'd be surprised when it takes off. :laugh:

Thanks!

Just had my lunch but I'd still eat one of those.
Looks farking delicious!

Thanks Yoeri!

I was watching a youtube compilation video of popeyes fights on Sunday and decided I had to run down to Popeyes to try the sandwich that is causing all the drama. No lines, no fights, no drama. Was in and out in less than 3 minutes. Not a bad sandwich but I just don't do too much fast food these days at all so probably no repeat any time soon. I like the look of yours much better fwiw.

Thanks Chingador!

Not a fan of fast food either but I do love replicating fast food favorites at home. I think I've been to Popeye's twice in my lifetime. Seriously! :-D

It does not get much better than that esp with your choice of Bev

Thanks George! Gentleman Jack has always been a favorite for me.

Oh yeah I could go for one of those. Way better than anything purchased at a fast food restaurant.

Thanks Dean!

So easy to make also.

Mighty fine lookin' chicken sandwich right there!

Thanks Charles! :thumb:

Very nice, Sako!!! I would definitely take one of those.

Thanks Carl!

You sir are a culinary genius!

That cracked me up.:laugh::laugh: Thanks Robert!

Very tasty looking sandwich Sako! Sides too.

P.S. Glad you didn't have to acquire any extra holes in order to get your sammich!

Thanks Jeremy! :laugh:

Now that's a farking chicken sammich, Sako!

We need to give this a whirl with some Lefty's seasoning that's been kicked up.

Also, superb thread title!

Thanks Richard!

Def overdue for a collaboration. After the holidays perhaps?

Outstanding!

Thank you sir!

that looks great!

Even with the re launch in my area every store is still constantly sold out. I do want to try the popeyes sandwich one day

I have yet to try one. Get one and make one. I think that'll be fun. They're super easy to do an I bet you'll like the home version better. :wink: You gave me an idea. :becky:

I guess everyone agrees that you have great breasts, Sako, and after seeing that, I can't argue. You knocked that one out of the park...and lived to tell about it. Congrats!

:oops:

Why you just made me blush Ron!

:laugh::laugh: Alive and well to make another one. :-D :thumb:

I was going to say, "Somebody clip this rooster's wing!"
But then I saw the Gentleman Jack....

You do have taste, Sir. :wink:

Whew!! :mrgreen:

Thanks Sonny!

Looking righteous, Sako! :thumb:

Thanks John!

Hot Damn!

That’s fine, fine sammy!

Thanks Greg!

Never been to Popeyes and after seeing this I think I would rather go to Sako's. Looks amazingly delicious.

Thanks Bill! I think slowly but surely a Sako's may be in works? :tape:

That looks fantastic. Now I'm hungry and eyeing a new bottle of ghost pepper sauce I bought...

Thanks Nate!

There you go brother!

Your choice of libation is SUPURB! My Favorite.That sammich ain't slackin either.:thumb:

Thank you sir!! I had to try to match it at least Hoss. :becky::thumb:

Back