Hello everyone

KDJ87

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Kevin and I live in Buford, Ga. I’ve been playing around with smoking for about 5 years. Lately I’ve really had an itch to step my game up and have been following here for a while and finally worked up the nerve to join and speak up. Looking forward to great convos.

Thanks.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome Kevin! I’ve learned a ton from the Brethren — stepping up your game is what this forum is all about... tons of great knowledge shared here!

Welcome Kevin, from just a bit south of you. I have played many rounds of golf at Sugar Hill Golf course and spent many hours on the 'Hooch just below Buford Dam. You will certainly learn your way around any type of smoker here and probably end up owning several types as well. Hope to see some cook posts.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welocme! - You found the right place. There's much fun, great ideas, and shenanigans to keep you busy for a long while. Enjoy!

Back