Got sent home...

What Do We Say To The God Of Death? Not Today!!!!

I hope your guy tests negative and everyone stays in good health!

Read the title and assumed Game of Thrones was sent home. That's strange because I never watched the series. Enjoy dat butt!

I don’t see the GOT reference! Did I miss something. I’ve watched the entire series a few times.

Since I’m stuck in the house I started skimming through all of the GOT episodes in the evening. I skim through each Episode and only watch the good scenes. It’s been two weeks and I’m up to season 8 epoxied 3 (the long night). I could finish tonight if I tried. Lord of the rings and the hobbit are next.

Last edited:

I don’t see the GOT reference! Did I miss something. I’ve watched the entire series a few times.

Since I’m stuck in the house I started skimming through all of the GOT episodes in the evening. I skim through each Episode and only watch the good scenes. It’s been two weeks and I’m up to season 8 epoxied 3 (the long night). I could finish tonight if I tried. Lord of the rings and the hobbit are next.

It's in the title of the thread. :doh:

Best of luck with everything. I know the anxiety of waiting is probably as bad as actually knowing.

Bummer J... but making the best of it is definitely the new normal. I like your approach: looks delicious!

I messaged my friend who’s a shaman. He will be sending positive vibes your way this evening.

You and your yours, stay healthy!

I thank you for that...

There seems to be a grey area in what is deemed essential. For example:
My wife works in a Dentist office. Apparently extracting teeth is not essential because she got layed off. I am a general contractor. I suppose leaking roofs, tree's falling on your house is not essential because we were told to shut down.

But hey, at least i was able to get a new printer today at the local staples. Because apparently office supplies are essential. And while i was there, it was good to know that the Shoe store next to it was open as well. I guess wearing an old pair of shoes during this pandemic is not safe.
/sarcasm

It’s all sort of a grey area smokering...

Read the title and assumed Game of Thrones was sent home. That's strange because I never watched the series. Enjoy dat butt!

Never seen GOT Gore, but that’s how in tune I am with the hip kids!

Dang it Jeremy, sorry to hear! You and family stay safe.

Thank you Jeanie !

Stay and be safe brother. Nice butt! :-D

Stay safe Jeremy, waiting to see your butt.

Y’all act like that’s the first time I’ve been told that :laugh:

Thanks y’all!

Pulling for a negative!

Let me know how that combo tastes, Jeremy.

Thanks Pat, will do!

Thanks!

It's in the title of the thread. :doh:

Oh! “got sent home...” now I get it.

Who got sent home :roll:

Best of luck with everything. I know the anxiety of waiting is probably as bad as actually knowing.

Thank you Sir!

Bummer J... but making the best of it is definitely the new normal. I like your approach: looks delicious!

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, thank you!

Same line of work. Got our letter of "marquis" that allows us to travel. Been holed up at home and doing a bunch of technical writing. But, gotta schlep into the plant sooner or later. First time in a while that I've lit off the PBC more than once a week. Smoked a couple of chickens for salad and a couple of butts. Scored a couple turkey breasts at the super and they next.

Take care man and I hope the results come up NOPE!

I am not a shaman but will send all the positive vibes I can. And a prayer or two. I really think at some point we are all going to need some. Good luck and hang in there.

Sorry to hear this Jeremy.
Praying that the only virus you test positive for is the Seikovirus.
Be well my friend.

Same line of work. Got our letter of "marquis" that allows us to travel. Been holed up at home and doing a bunch of technical writing. But, gotta schlep into the plant sooner or later. First time in a while that I've lit off the PBC more than once a week. Smoked a couple of chickens for salad and a couple of butts. Scored a couple turkey breasts at the super and they next.

Take care man and I hope the results come up NOPE!

Smoke on!

I am not a shaman but will send all the positive vibes I can. And a prayer or two. I really think at some point we are all going to need some. Good luck and hang in there.

Thank you!

Stay safe Jeremy!

Thank you Sir!

Wishing the best Jeremy, hope all turns out well.

Thanks Kevin!

Sorry to hear this Jeremy.
Praying that the only virus you test positive for is the Seikovirus.
Be well my friend.

Oh yea, the virus that you gave me :doh:

Thanks!

I hope, in light of the current situation that you get your butt smoked...by the smoker, not the virus.

That's scary chit! Hope it all works out. Were you given any instructions for going home? Is it ok to be around anyone? I'm not a really religious guy but definitely saying a prayer for you. Stay safe brother!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back