Bill's Here.

And I thought this thread was about Bills needing to be paid. :roll:

Hope all is turning around for the better, Bill. We miss you.

God bless Bill. My families prayers are with you and yours.

Its all in the family!

Which we are! Haven't met you yet but some day I will! I am sure of that and take care of that family..

he's peeking in...

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I had a FEW things to take care of.... so, here I am again.... looks like you will have to put up with me a little longer.... :biggrin:

I think he may be speechless.......

The Brethren brotherhood and sisterhood will continue to hold you and yours in prayer.....

speechless.......

That is/was the understatement.... It is still hard to fathom all of this.... ALL of you are the greatest.... now I know why it is the BRETHREN...... we are one..... we really appreciate all you are doing.

We have another Dr's appointment on Wednesday, another next Monday, and we will see from there. I think we will have weekly ones for a while, then hopefully we can get them longer in between. This one will take some time to get through, but we will.... thanks again for all that all of you are doing.

And I thought I was loved here.... :eek:

smoke-n-my-i's, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are trying to use SEARCH, NEW POSTS or TODAYS POSTS. These are functions available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  2. You are trying to use or access an additional feature available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Bill, never met you, and i only joined the bretheren a few weeks ago... but i was honored and priviledged to have taken part in this outstanding show of family support. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Bill - here's hoping those Dr. visits will soon be a distant memory.

Hug that little one for all of us (OK - and give yourself a reach around while you're at it...)

Hey, Bill. I'm a few hours south of you in SC. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me. I know you don't know me, but it doesn't matter. I'll be there if you need anything at all.

Steve

Bill, I will be praying that your daughter will get well soon. It was a pleasure to do this. Please tell your family they have our support even if it is from miles away.

And I thought I was loved here.... :eek:

smoke-n-my-i's, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are trying to use SEARCH, NEW POSTS or TODAYS POSTS. These are functions available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  2. You are trying to use or access an additional feature available to subscribing members only. Available Subscriptions may be found in your user control panel.
  3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:confused::confused::confused: WTF???

are you still getting this? Logout and back in... see if that fixes it.

Hi Bill, God Bless you and your family. We are praying for your family.

You daughter and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:confused::confused::confused: WTF???

are you still getting this? Logout and back in... see if that fixes it.

It is for one of the actions that was moved.... ??? don't ask me... I logged out, yesterday and back in today... haven't checked yet... I was going to bid on one. :eek: :biggrin:

Log Out Home

Yep, that is it... it will only let me log out, or go home.... so I guess I will.....

It is the couple of the moved ones, and there is one that isn't closed yet..... I know when I ain't wanted... :cry: I will go to my room now....

Love ya brother :wink: Take care of the family and try and relax a bit....Oh, and take a listen to this...... song.

Ok, now for a serious side.... how many of us have taken the time to go listen to the song that "someone" wanted me to go listen to....

If you haven't, please do.

You

will

find

out

real

soon

that

someone

has

to

much

time

on her hands... :wink: :mrgreen: :rolleyes: You might even get a little chuckle out of it...

Back