Bacon Explosion on the Today Show on Friday

BurntFinger_Jason

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just thought that you guys would like to know that I'll be cooking Bacon Explosion on the Today Show this Friday. They're having us on to promote our new cookbook "BBQ Makes Everything Better", but we'll be preparing Bacon Explosion and MOINK Balls for a national audience!

Are we talking Bacon explosion AKA a fatty?

I can't wait for Applebee's to start promoting "their" new "Baco-Tastic Sausage-Log menu"! I'm sure they'll land a heavy-hitter like Iron Man to do the tie-in...

Once they realize that their calorie counting, rabbit food munchin', tree huggin', poor-excuse-for-food menu is a gross sin against all that is good and holy, they'll adopt "THE BACON WAY"... I pray daily for this to happen...

Jason looking forward to it! Be sure to shotgun some Iron City beer on National TV :becky:

I like the way you think! Maybe I can get Meredith to do one!

Are we talking Bacon explosion AKA a fatty?

Yes, I'm talking about the bacon loaded fatty! Since we're in the area, we'll also be meeting up with SmokeInDaEye for a few NY cocktails the night before.

For some reason I feel as though I need to watch too.

Do you know what hour you'll be on Jason? Can't wait to check it out and I'll see ya'll tonight.

That's terrific Jason. Picked up the book last night and it really is a great book. Any book that has the bacon explosion and Moink balls is a keeper in my opinion.

I got by book signed by both burnt fingers! Can't wait to check out the segment on Tivo and check out the pics from last night. Congrats again.

I started the tapelast night but I got lucky and walked in right as you guys came on. You did great! I sorta think you blew them away. Congrats!

Back