weekend cooking.....

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
we had grilled salmon and grilled flounder filets covered with a crabmeat on saturday night. sorry, no pictures of that, but it was good!

i did wings for the saints game on sunday. a little soak in some sam adams ipa and then a liberal application of simply marvelous sweet seduction, sm pecan and sm spicy apple for the wings. i cut up a big 4+ pound ribeye into two large and one small steak for dinner. just went with s&p on the beef. avacados, bok choy & grilled corn rounded out dinner.....

c183725d.jpg

e184b537.jpg

80884608.jpg

ea7cfb61.jpg

c77d20a4.jpg

78b34245.jpg

bfada167.jpg

758d7be1.jpg

b547b529.jpg

2a637447.jpg

c544ad7e.jpg

885f1d5f.jpg

cell phone pics, so they could have been better. thanks for looking.

That looks like some great eats, did you do anything special on the avocado? Not that I eat much green stuff, but it looks interesting. :-D

That looks like some great eats, did you do anything special on the avocado? Not that I eat much green stuff, but it looks interesting. :-D

all that i put on it was simply marvelous season all and olive oil.

What a fantastic spread!! I love the way you did that Bok Choy!!! I really gotta try that!

Cheers!

Bill

ya i was eyein that avocado too! that stuff looks great! id love to get my teeth into that steak! and the wings look fantastic as well. i havent made wings ever, i gotta try em.

Yep. NAILED it. ALL of it.:thumb::thumb: Love the baby bok choy. Hard to find around here, usually just the large heads.

Back