Oakridge BBQ Plug!

cullenbranson

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Ordered some bulk chile powders and Dominator rub from Oakridge the other day. Lots of chili and other good eats in my future!

Coolest part - Oakridge threw in some of their new SPOGOS rub FOC of course!
Unexpected and very generous of them. Very curious about this stuff and anxious to try it. I'm open for suggestions on this stuff if anyone has experience.

20180919_205424 - Copy.jpg

20180919_205432 - Copy.jpg

I just used it on some loin pork chops and it was stellar! Was also good on burgers and baked potatoes. I would try it anywhere you usually use salt and pepper and see what you think.

Oakridge BBQ has great products, some of my favorites come from there! Haven't seen all the new stuff because I ordered 5 lb bags last time.

I got some SPOGOS with my last order also. I plan to test it on some steaks this weekend!

Using Oakridge product for the first time today. Using some Black Ops on a brisket.

Got mine too! Black Ops, Carne Crosta (both of which I’ve already used), and HDD and Dominator (new to me)! Like Christmas in September!

I placed an order the other day. I did mention I was a member here and would love to try the new rub.. FIngers crossed I get some..

I also bought a sample pack to give to one of my friends. I'm predicting after they try the rubs, they will be customers for sure..

Just placed an order but forgot to mention SPOGOS :icon_blush:

Back