Griddled Salmon (Yes, again)

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Salmon on the Blackstone. At least the sides are different tonight. :wink:

Yes, I do know how to cook other dinners beside Salmon but it's such a quick and easy midweek meal and looks and tastes so darn good.

Two grills tonight. The Goldens' is set up indirect and the Blackstone is used for the Salmon.

To change up the sides for this dinner, I prepared Parmesan Potato Stacks. Thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes, melted butter, S&P, Italian seasoning, minced Garlic and grated Parmesan cheese. Doesn't look like much when it first goes on the grill but give it 45 minutes -

1MiY2cM.jpg

For veggies, some grilled Asparagus. In lieu of bacon I went with strips of Virginia Ham, just because -

pQGTQ4L.jpg

S7sePYt.jpg

Parmesan Stacks are browning nicely -

OSOZe6B.jpg

Over on the Blackstone... The Salmon is seasoned with Blackstone Teriyaki seasoning -

qFmoIfd.jpg

x5jS5ii.jpg

zbHdZVW.jpg

Plated -

ucyFdat.jpg

aVX1vSh.jpg

mDj2xv4.jpg

OWX67fI.jpg

Somehow griddled Salmon never seems to get old. This has become one of our favorite, go to meals. Even for a week night.

As always, thanks for checking out this post.

Regards,
-lunchman

If it ain't broke...
That is a meal I wouldn't get tired of either. It looks absolutely fantastic.

What time is dinner,,,,,,,,?
Great pics,,,,,I guess ur sipping on an after dinner cordial,,,
I missed another good one !!!!

Looks absolutely delish

I have to try that!

The potatoes would be a crowd pleaser around here
:eusa_clap

That looks fantastic. I don't blame you a bit for teeing that meal up again... I certainly would.

Somehow griddled Salmon never seems to get old. This has become one of our favorite, go to meals. Even for a week night.

I can see why, looks stunning as usual, great pictures

Back