At Home "Sick"

Bigmofo300lbs

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So what do I do on this rainy Socal Day? Call in sick. Cause it is a great day to Q! Coals are on..hopefully meat will be on by 9am. Anyone else 'Sick'?

Sick of not being able to Q!

So what do I do on this rainy Socal Day? Call in sick. Cause it is a great day to Q! Coals are on..hopefully meat will be on by 9am. Anyone else 'Sick'?

Yeah - I was and not capable of Q'ing. Actually - maybe I would have fely better to burn myself.

Bigmofo300lbs said:
Sick of work.

i'm not sick but the cat just came back from the vet and is still doped up so i took the day off to kitty sit and do some smokin! put a rump roast on at 7:30 this morning.

Whatcha cooking? I don't have class until 6pm.

Not sick but a mini vacation for my Birthday Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues. Wish I was at home smokin, Not doing anything important at work.

Heck, I second, third, and fourth that sick of work BS! Being that the Dera is all packed up and ready to be shipped off to Colorado I have no means to smoke, meat that is. =)

Being that the Dera is all packed up and ready to be shipped off to Colorado I have no means to smoke, meat that is. =)

If you cleaned your 'Dera anything like I did (powerwash mod), make damn certain you grease your door hinges before moving. One of mine rusted firm and busted.

Great tip TK! You know, I cleaned that bad boy with some simple green and it is almost free from all grease. I knew that I was gunna have to reseaon it but it never dawned on me to grease the hinges!

Back