Some Venison Shoulders

Dangitall Jeanie, I just bit my phone again thanks to you! You're gonna owe me dentures here after a while!

As usual your food looks fantastic. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Looks amazing Neighbor! :thumb: How do like the Special Sh** rubs?

Looks really good Jen... A lot of people just can't cook deer... Especially shoulders and hind quarters you certainly do not remotely fall in that category..... Looks really nice!!!!! Thx for taking time to share it....:-D

Oooohhhh.... Special sh*t :biggrin1:
DD seems to really like that stuff also. ( I bought him a bottle)
Very nice meal!

I love the cook, but am really digging the breakfast - off the hook!
Thanks for posting and all your advice!

As usual your food looks fantastic. I always look forward to reading your posts.
Thanks so much Sparctek! :grin:

Looks amazing Neighbor! :thumb: How do like the Special Sh** rubs?
Thanks Neighbor! I've only used the Special S and the Bull S.
So far I like em! :grin:

Looks really good Jen... A lot of people just can't cook deer... Especially shoulders and hind quarters you certainly do not remotely fall in that category..... Looks really nice!!!!! Thx for taking time to share it....:-D
Thank you Paul, you're very kind. Good luck to you, Tyler and Ashley this season. :)

Oooohhhh.... Special sh*t :biggrin1:
DD seems to really like that stuff also. ( I bought him a bottle)
Very nice meal!

Thank you Tom! :grin:
I got this rub last month so I've not experimented with it very much. I like it OK so far.

I love the cook, but am really digging the breakfast - off the hook!
Thanks for posting and all your advice!

Thank you! :-D
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

Outstanding cook and idea! Growing up in the ARKLAMISS we always boned the shoulders out (hard work), got to try this for sure!

Thanks CG8)

Looks great Jeanie! I'll pull one out of the freezer for you to cook when you come for your offshore fishing trip!

Back