THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recipe please? :thumb:

The recipe is only for people who show up :becky:

Andy, if you guys do get there before me, we have the shelter reserved all day, so kick any oneout if needed. The permit number is 52691. I’ll have a copy with me.

It’s never been an issue in the past, but just in case.

I won't be able to make it today. I have to go out of town for family business. Sorry for the late cancellation - I was looking forward to another shot of Maalort!

I won't be able to make it today. I have to go out of town for family business. Sorry for the late cancellation - I was looking forward to another shot of Maalort!

I’m sorry that you couldn’t make it Forest! I think Grabnabber had a shot of Malort for you! :p

Last edited:
For those wanting the filipino pork barbecue recipe, here it is.

Changes:
I did not use the dipping sauce which we only make occassionally.
I also did not baste with the banana ketchup/sesame oil combination, I'm just not a fan.
We had straight marinaded pork sticks, thats all.
For an 8# pork butt which was near 6# after removing the bone, which is what this recipe calls for, the measurements were too much. You could halve this recipe and it would still be plenty. I went by the recipe but cut the brown sugar and only 1/2 a 2liter 7up and it was still way too much.

Enjoy

https://www.kawalingpinoy.com/filipino-pork-barbecue/

Back