Bear Mountain Pellets deal...

Well it seems that shipping labels were created at 2:38PM on the 27th but the shipment is currently still sitting in Sand Fork,WV.

Well it seems that shipping labels were created at 2:38PM on the 27th but the shipment is currently still sitting in Sand Fork,WV.
Mine arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, the bag was split down the side.
When I pulled the bag out of the box, I dumped pellets all over my living room rug :(

Pellet Grill

I am cheap.. so far I've been pleased with Lumberjack. I recently called dicks sporting goods and was able to price match for $8.88 with rural king and free shopping on orders over $50 for 4bags each of cherry and hickory.

I hear good things about bear mountain tho.. next time I'm in need of pellets I might check 'em out.. But I don't know anywhere locally or within an hour I can purchase them. So I'll probably stick with lumberjack for now.. even if dicks won't price match again, rural kings an hour away

I also had DSG match Rual King..I tried again but Dicks wouldn't match it any more?
I got in on the cookinpellets deal.. 7/40lbs for $175.00
DanB

Pellet Grill

I just ordered 5 bags (Hickory, Gourmet, Pecan, and Sweet Savory). The kicker is I don't even own a pellet grill ..... yet. Once again this site continues in its tradition of making decisions for me. Now if I could just decide on which pellet grill.

Hi Check out Rec Tec, your decision will be over very quickly. Ask me how I know.
DanB

Last edited:
Back