Smoked Chuck n Tatoe Pie

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Still behind in posting cooks...
This was some of the smoked chuck from my Beer Bread Sandwich cook... https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249650

Went with the hashbrown crust...

JBWYcJT.jpg

Sprinkled with Kenny's Original...

LoQXpFV.jpg

Filled with shredded smoked chuck.. and hit it with more Kenny's..

o3zhwdI.jpg

Added scallions, onions and a bit of cheese...

dpnmii4.jpg

Gave it a good drizzle of Thomas sauce...

wmQs1tW.jpg

hnHS9sO.jpg

Topped with a bacon lattice...

UPykvvY.jpg

More Kenny's...

IUPKfnW.jpg

And into the drum til done.

XAgAS5x.jpg

Owyq7Kb.jpg

g6quj2x.jpg

0ldVPFg.jpg

JmXtLT3.jpg

Sliced, smoked chuck pie and a cold beer to wash it down...

XhfRIUc.jpg

I drizzled mine with a bit more of the Thomas sauce and called er good. :thumb:

fLBjbOG.jpg

I really like this with smoked beef cheek meat, but this one came out pretty tasty too.
Thanks for looking!

Almost to pretty to eat, almost- large plate please??

I'd call er GREAT! Love those one pan meals along with ideas for leftovers. Thanks Jeanie.

I'd call er GREAT! Love those one pan meals along with ideas for leftovers. Thanks Jeanie.

Thank you Bill! I always have leftovers. lol Have to come up with more ideas on what to do with them. :-D

Looks good neighbor, I'd tear that up!
Thanks so much Neighbor, good to see ya!

I could eat that whole pie! Love it and this is one of my favorites to make with pulled pork thanks to you! Hope you are well!

Jeanie I have your old leftover Pulled Pork thread subscribed, love, love, love this dish, been thinking about doing it with leftover Chuck Roast or Brisket, it's going to the top of the list.

Thank you for coming up with and sharing your awesome cooks.

I could eat that whole pie! Love it and this is one of my favorites to make with pulled pork thanks to you! Hope you are well!
Thanks Clay! These are handy for using up smoked meats. All is well here, thanks. Keeping busy on outdoor projects before winter hits. Hope all is well with you too! :grin:

Dang, perfect looking meal. Awesome job.
Thanks so much! :grin:

Jeanie I have your old leftover Pulled Pork thread subscribed, love, love, love this dish, been thinking about doing it with leftover Chuck Roast or Brisket, it's going to the top of the list.

Thank you for coming up with and sharing your awesome cooks.
Thank you! That's great, Kevin..hope you give it a try sometime! I've been enjoying your cook and surf threads... you've got it made... Thanks for posting them! I don't make it to the ocean often enough... your pics help ease the pain. lol :-D

Jeanie. your cooks just are not fair. Fantastic!
lol Thank you, Marty! Very kind of you! :)

I may have to create a separate 'bookmark' folder to organize all the stuff I'm stealing from you... :clap2:

I'm making brisket tomorrow so leftover smoked meat is nigh.... :grin:

I may have to create a separate 'bookmark' folder to organize all the stuff I'm stealing from you... :clap2:

I'm making brisket tomorrow so leftover smoked meat is nigh.... :grin:

lol Thanks Pete!! :grin:

You have a knack for combining a few normal ingredients, and creating INCREDIBLE things! Thanks for sharing your talented ideas with us, Lady J!

That looks amazing, Jeanie! Of course, you know you had me at "tatoe"...:wink:

Back