I stopped at a local chain bbq joint

His first store was here, been there done that (nope, didn’t buy the shirt) ...

Got the sausage and pulled pork, sausage was good, pulled pork wasn’t terrible (I don’t do ribs out.) Everything is weighed and yes, if it’s a bit over the weight limit they will pull a few strands of pulled pork out of your serving... That ain’t bbq...

Nice job on the ribs! I do have to admit, I really like his BS sauce and hotlinks

His first store was here, been there done that (nope, didn’t buy the shirt) ...

Got the sausage and pulled pork, sausage was good, pulled pork wasn’t terrible (I don’t do ribs out.) Everything is weighed and yes, if it’s a bit over the weight limit they will pull a few strands of pulled pork out of your serving... That ain’t bbq...

I was out with some guys a few months ago and wound up at the B. Sim's location in Chickasha, OK. The clerks couldn't get the scale to work properly and the small line of about four people (besides us) started to grumble. The kids just started filling our orders with best-guess-at-weight portions.

The food was as has been described above. About fifteen minutes into our meal, one of the kids came to our table and wanted to get back any portions of food that he could, so that he could weigh it on the now-working weigh scale. He said they had to be sure and not give anyone more than they were supposed to get. We declined.

My coke was pretty good........

I've been in dickeys parking lot seversl times but chickened out every time.

My company has a corporate deal with their local store near here and we get catered lunch from them regularly. Last time I got a baked potato with brisket and when I got my plate, it was a huge russet with one and a half slice of brisket.

The moist end was certainly not moist. I ordered it sliced instead of chopped because I wanted to know exactly what condition the brisket was in. Menu shows this item was 9.99.

Back