Speaking of Bashes...

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Staff member
Reaction score
What does everyone think about the Chicago Bash? We going to have one this year? Or is everyone still hiding at home?

I'm in, what about the rest of the Brethren?

What does everyone think about the Chicago Bash? We going to have one this year? Or is everyone still hiding at home?

I'm in, what about the rest of the Brethren?

Not Chicago, but I’m going to announce a hold the date soon for the 2nd annual NE Ohio Fall Bash!

I was thinking about that the other day, Andy! I’d say plan it and they will come :-D

We always seem to have a hard time getting folks in a normal summer, so it will be interesting to see what the response is.

BTW, I’m pretty sure that we have a place for folks to talk about guns :rolleyes: I suggest taking the gun talk there. This is not the place for it.

Since I've started going, we've always had the bash around mid to late August in the past. Was that time frame picked for a particular reason? Maybe we get a lower turnout because it's too hot & humid? Just curious, I'll start checking the Forest Preserves, hopefully they opened up again.

Since I've started going, we've always had the bash around mid to late August in the past. Was that time frame picked for a particular reason? Maybe we get a lower turnout because it's too hot & humid? Just curious, I'll start checking the Forest Preserves, hopefully they opened up again.

Actually, I think it was late July or early August a few times, and maybe even earlier way back when. It didn’t seem to matter. We were always up against vacations, kid’s activities no matter when we tried. Since I have been organizing it in the past :-D, I finally got to the point where I chose weekend where we were available and then used those as choices :-D

Hoping to have surgery this month and maybe have my body back to normal by July and would love to attend the Chicago bash again and also attend the Ohio bash. Greg told me I need to cook a brisket at his whole hog cook Labor Day weekend so that’s on my calendar already.

It’s been a long ordeal health wise and I’m ready for some bashing.

Get well soon Charles! Hope to see you at both Bashes.

The Malort Maniac! Even worse than Grabnabber, on the left who always seems to finish the bottle at every Bash. :noidea:

C1Dph9ph.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping to have surgery this month and maybe have my body back to normal by July and would love to attend the Chicago bash again and also attend the Ohio bash. Greg told me I need to cook a brisket at his whole hog cook Labor Day weekend so that’s on my calendar already.

It’s been a long ordeal health wise and I’m ready for some bashing.

That would be awesome!

Back