New ASW Has Arrived

Mattb82

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
The 250 gallon Austin smoke works has arrived. I design looks amazing, I bought this specifically for brisket after taking Dylan’s class and cooking on his. Jimbo tells me airflow on the 250 is out of this world good. So excited it’s in the lineup now. Absolutely built like a tank at almost 2k pounds, the water pan holder was a nice surprise

Last edited:
That's got to be the biggest fire box I've ever seen. Very nice congratulations.

The insulated firebox looks spot on!

FIRE THAT MOTHER UP!!!

Thanks gents. I Love the insulated firebox. I’m a big fan of having the cylinder inside to help the splits make a nice coal bed and no basket.

You may have to register that thing and get a tag for it. It is certainly bigger than some cars. I can't wait to see that smoker in action. Congrats!!

Congrats on that's a beaut. I am not positive but, I thought I saw B-52 on the side of it

Very impressive. Very jealous.
But at that size and weight I'm surprised there's not some bigger wheels on it.

Very nice! I spent about an hour on the phone with them when putting the deposit for my 250. I still really enjoy seeing their work on instagram. I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy that cooker. Congratulations.

Casters

Very impressive. Very jealous.
But at that size and weight I'm surprised there's not some bigger wheels on it.

I thought the same until I rolled it, moves great. I have the outlaw in the backyard with big tires, I wanted smaller wheels on this because it won’t move much and wanted to control the height for storage. It will likely only see the garage and roll into the driveway.

@ruger35 theyboth were super nice. The inside of the smoker and things they have done for airflow were flat out awesome

Very impressive cooker!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back