Gettin' Sauced! (w/ Pr0n)

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We've got a whole bunch of peaches here that are nearing the end of their useful lifespan.

Chutney is definitely on the books for this weekend, but I found a Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce Recipe that looked interesting.

R1Iv1fTl.jpg

ZGi5uZul.jpg

00uBHq4l.jpg

I didn't have/use any peach preserves, but I broke out CINCHOUSE's immersion blender and smoothed out the sauce, releasing natural pectin into the sauce to thicken it up. It's substantially sweeter than what I'd normally make, but the Boss thinks it'd be good on a pork loin. I think it'd be real nice as a glaze on some ribs.

yGRYaaZl.jpg

Seeing as I'm in the mood for sauce production, I haven't made a batch of our Guerrilla Gold SC-style Mustard-based sauce in a long, long while.

5rkAhmlm.png

Thanks to Viking72 for the Tidewater Thin Recipe, which became the basis and inspiration for it.

BkSDu3Hl.jpg

M2GSub4l.jpg

Time to plot my next move with these peaches.

Very nice. I've made Cherry and Apple BBQ sauce from all the fresh fruit available here. Haven't tried peach yet, so may have to give it a go.

To many ripe peaches is a problem I'd like to have. That sauce looks/sounds great!

When I saw that first pic I was thinking peach cobbler. Oh well peach sauce will definitely do, looking forward to seeing that on a loin, ribs or even a double smoked ham.

I just tried some on leftover BBQ chicken from earlier this week. Tasty, but it needs to mellow / let the flavors mingle a bit longer.

Save a jar of that chit to toss into a batch of beans.I will bet you will like if.

Back