Bunless Avocados Swiss Mushroom Burger

I've been eyeballing those. I have no intention of abandoning charcoal and wood but I would like to try a pellet pooper. That's a perfect size and price for me.

Amazon has several packages. Grates, pellets/utensils etc. If I had a do over- I’d get the package with custom cover.

The one with the cover is in my shopping cart waiting for my impulse purchase.:-D It's the new design with single drip tray too.

That’s what I have/one piece. Push the button. Two year warranty. I know you’ll get $330 dollars worth of enjoyment in 24 months. Watch the online set up video. Do a biscuit Test. Know your heat zones and use it to your advantage. Join an online GMG site and watch the others make mistakes for you. I’ve seen very few complaints on the DC. At least complaints that make sense. Most are pilot error and WiFi. A person that buys a small cooker then complains about it being small would’ve had a rough time growing up in my neighborhood. It’s kind of fun to look at the complainants personal sites, they usually bitch about all aspects of life.

Bottom line, I love to cook- often - most always for two people. The DC fits nicely.

Hey 16 - even though it’s in the 3rd pic - you failed to mention the World’s Best Beer - Shiner. To date the best invention from the state of TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OH yeah! I'd hit that! Great color on that plate too. Appetizing!

OT.....what kinda mower you use on the lawn? Looks nice! My Santa Anna is finally filling in nice and thick with all this rain we are getting.

Bob

Very nice! Doesn't get any better than a great burger with avocado. The Shiner is a nice touch also....I'm a little partial to all things Texas

That Bunless burger looks stunning Adams, that part of the Bali Diet?

Nice burger Adams!

Back