• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2021 NE Ohio Fall Bash: 10/16/21

I started running a grain cart for a grain farm last month so unfortunately I'm probably going to be a no show this year......unless it rains.

I've been off this week so far because of rain so I guess it might be a possibility still. We'll see. Sorry John.

Looks like I won't be attending this bash. Had a cystoscope and have a small tumor in my bladder the doc wants to remove.

Had a small one after my initial surgery and a round of immunotherapy in 2016 that was benign so hopefully this one is. Finished a four year round of immunotherapy last October so am fairly optimistic.

Luckily gonna get to do our Colorado trip since I'm on some antibiotics and iron supplements and doctor wanted to wait until those were finished.

Guess the good part is have met all deductibles and co-pays this year.

Looks like I won't be attending this bash. Had a cystoscope and have a small tumor in my bladder the doc wants to remove.

Had a small one after my initial surgery and a round of immunotherapy in 2016 that was benign so hopefully this one is. Finished a four year round of immunotherapy last October so am fairly optimistic.

Luckily gonna get to do our Colorado trip since I'm on some antibiotics and iron supplements and doctor wanted to wait until those were finished.

Guess the good part is have met all deductibles and co-pays this year.

That's a bugger, but health comes first.

Sad to see the ones that won’t be able to make it.

I guess we need to take a count of who is coming.

Bueller….

Bueller!!!?!

It's looking like I'll have to skip this year as well. Most likely working all weekend. Will know more beginning of next week. Bummer!

I am still planning on trying to be there unless no one else is. It’s over 600 mile drive
So who is still coming

George,
Seems like we have lost most of the attendees for this year.
I can’t blame you for not riding out. That’s a long trip.

I’m trying to nail down a head count now of those that may show (mostly local to the area it appears)

It looks like the flights that I was checking have obnoxious return times, either leaving early, a couple around 5, or the later ones have stops and the entire flight is a 12-14 hour ordeal. I have to work Sundays, so getting home that late isn't good. If you can throw a date out for next year pretty early, I'll try to plan around it!

John I am sorry I am going to have ti Cx Too many have Cx and it is just too long of a drive I was really looking forward to this Hoping my health is good next year if you are going to do it then

So I did a count.
Somehow, even with the cancellations, it looks like we will have 25-30 people in attendance.
Mostly locals (brethren and non brethren) + friends.
So if you end up with nothing to do next Saturday, we will be throwing down.

Weather is supposed to be perfect.

Bash update!

We are looking closely at the weather on Saturday.
Current forecast is for a high in the mid 60s and a chance of rain.

The hourly forecast shows most of the rain chances before noon and by 5pm the rain has moved out.

af7153c0b25bea2a08a58c40eb29429e.jpg

We are set up for rain, we have indoor spaces for eating and hanging out and our outdoor cooking are is covered, so all is still a GO!
We also will multiple fire pits going to keep you warm.

However, i suggest heading over this way in later in the afternoon as opposed to earlier.

You are welcome to get here as early as you’d like if you are cooking (or even if you’re not), but for outdoor activities later appears to look better than earlier.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!!

Back