• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Another 4th of July Cheese Burger Thread

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For the long weekend we started out being invited over to our neighbor’s house for hamburgers. I was tasked with grilling up some corn.

Once these started getting some golden-brown char marks, I put them in a large rectangular pan and covered them with foil. We took this over with two each, 3 portion plates of fixings. One plate had a stick of butter, salt and black pepper for traditional American style corn of the cob. The other plate had some mayo, Tajin seasoning and come Cotija Cheese for Mexican style street corn. Didn’t feel like I should be taking pictures at their house so that’s all I can share from the 4th.

Today I grilled up some hamburger patties on my Akorn Jr. for some cheese burgers.

After they were done I removed them and toasted the buns while I added the cheese to the burgers.

One more stop on the grill to melt the cheese.

Here is mine plated up with some potato salad, some watermelon and a Stone Brewing Vanilla Bean Porter.

There nothing quite like enjoying a good cheeseburger on the 4th of July weekend.

Thanks for looking.

You never disappoint with your plated shots. A nicely cooked cheeseburger can't be beat. Okay, I'll say it..."Whataburger!!". Very nice!

Back