Ohio- Michigan Bash 2009

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
Trying to make plans for later in year and was wondering if anyone gave it a thought what we were doing this year for the Bash and some dates maybe???????????

Roger, its all right here! Were starting early this year.
Uh oh, come on Roger, you heading up to MI to represent OH......I was going to, but, will not get back from NC until Sunday the week before....need all the vacation days I can get in.....

Seems to me the pellet pooper pottyed out last year too.

Uh oh, come on Roger, you heading up to MI to represent OH......I was going to, but, will not get back from NC until Sunday the week before....need all the vacation days I can get in.....

I forgot what happened last year....but the pellet pooper is pooping just fine...(for now...not wanting to jinx myself)......but, I know I could swing by and pick up a stick burner if needed....
looking forward to catchin up soon....

Im hoping there is a bash other than the cook on the 25th.

Im looking forward to just chilling out and eating great food.

Hell we can hold it here at my place in the fall or at Eagle Park.

Just need to set a date and have some fun like we did at Ricks in Ohio.

Im with Bull want to sit take it easy- watch Billy body slam things- eat good food - drink good beverages- and be around alot of great people.

Rob you missed out on one hell of a weekend throwen by a very gracis person RTD Rick. Dont know how many of his flowers are going to come back up this year but we had a great time.

I did hear Billy say since he didnt cook last year we can all sit back this year.................

Bull looking for warmer weather this year..................

Im hoping there is a bash other than the cook on the 25th.

Im looking forward to just chilling out and eating great food.

Hell we can hold it here at my place in the fall or at Eagle Park.

Just need to set a date and have some fun like we did at Ricks in Ohio.

Fall weather here is mid September on it gets pretty chilly at nite.

Folks who have cottages for the most part pull their boats, docks and drain the water lines due to the cooler/cold temps.

we are bringing the flying turd and the fatass so yes i will cook this year BUT YALL BETTER COME OR TRY TO COME TO THE FATASH BASH

Back