Blackstone 4 burner 36" air fryer combo

worldbfreebase

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Saw one of these at wally world and a buddy of mine bought one.

Any reviews from the brethren on this thing?

I got one...the air fryers come in handy when doing burgers and fries. Works well.

I have a 36” no air fryers and its amazing. Wish I didn’t wait so long to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the BS 36 and love it. No air fryer attached, but if it works like our other air fryers, I’d be sold.
I use air fryers outside or in the garage anyway due to the smell they make in the house.

We bought the 24" version, I think these are a Wally World exclusive. One air fryer basket, one holding / warming basket. The baskets aren't big, and I spent a fair amount of time deburring the trays, since the underside would shred anything that touched it. The baskets and trays are a PITA to clean in the sink... Advertised as dishwasher cleanable, but we don't own a machine.

We mostly use the the two cooking options standalone. It just seems to work out that way:crazy: Cooking for two the majority of the time. If I had a do over, I would buy two separate units, and the air fryer would be bigger and easier to clean. Storage for that would be another problem:doh:

Back