"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Not sure what this is - cut it off the top is the shank I got from my butcher - but tomorrow I plan on injecting it , smoking until 180 or so, then into a Dutch oven with some beer and tallow until it hits 200 plus - hope to make some chopped beef sandwiches, with some smoked Mac n cheese and Cole slaw

Sunday will be some redfish on the half shell on the trusty kettle

And hope to round out the weekend on Monday with burgers, corn on the cob and twice baked potatoes

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Happy Phriday all!!! Been laid up phor a phew weeks since I had some cervical spine surgery. Going to get the son to help me cook up a 11# sirloin tip beeph roast on Monday. Weather is supposed to be beautiful, so it will be good to get out and play! Have a GREAT holiday weekend, THANK YOU to all who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice for this GREAT country, and Happy Smoking!!!

Well my mind changed about 13 times as I looked down this thread. :hungry:
I'm thinking a pork butt or 2, might make some jambalaya. Got a little brisket lePht that'll be ending up in a pot of beans. Kinda sorta maybe thinking some unneccessary stuPh like ABT's, pig candy, or MOINKs as well. :twisted:

Will be remembering and appreciating those who have served and do serve.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Back