Grilled marinated shrimp burrito

BDAABAT

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Quick cook this weekend. Am recovering from shoulder surgery and am limited on what I can do. Turns out, cooking one handed isn't a lot of fun!

I'm a novice when it comes to shrimp. When it comes to dining out, I would always prefer to order fish or beef or chicken. I've not cooked much shrimp at home until recently. By the way if people have suggestions for other things to deal with shrimp, I would appreciate it.

This was a quick marinade of lime juice, diced garlic and some olive oil. Skewered the shrimp, then tossed onto the grill.

Had made a jalapeño cilantro crema to top the burrito along with some shredded cabbage/cole slaw mix and some diced pickled jalapenos.

Dressed and ready to wrap!

Just made one burrito...it was an experiment AND, I'm the only person at home that likes shrimp.

Q: Does shrimp re-heat OK?

Thanks for looking.

Bruce

Does everyone put shrimp on that way - all facing the same way?

I interlace them - top of shrimp 1, tail of shrimp 2, tail of shrimp 1, top of shrimp 2.

@ pmad: First time grilling shrimp. Not sure there is a right or wrong way (let me know if that's not correct!).

Bruce

That looks awesome Bruce! Craving a shrimp burrito all of a sudden.

Looks great even for a two handed cook.

Must be shrimp day today. I had shrimp fajitas at a local joint. They were great.

Looks good, i add some jalapeños that i deseed and run through the blender not bad spicy imo

Back