Fatties, ABT's, Wings, MOINK balls and Other Fun Eats

brotherbd

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey Brothers and Sisters in smoke,

I'm hoping you will help me out with a gift for my son-in-law to go along with his new UDS I'm making him for his birthday. :biggrin:

I would like to put together a small BBQ fun food booklet for him based on the above out of the ordinary BBQ goodies.

The idea is to get as many ideas together in one spot as possible instead of spread all over the forum and the internet.

Please post your favorites of mixes, blends, glazes, and stuffings for Fatties, ABT's, Moinkballs and other fun out of the ordinary BBQ goodies to eat. Please include temps and times, I understand they are all a bit loose but it helps a beginner know what to shoot for.

If you have pics you'd like to share please post them too, food pron is always appreciated, and instructional pics and videos ar always helpful.

If you know good URL's that have good stuff on them videos, pictures or instructions post the link.

I hope it can be something a lot of folks would like to have for their own book of goodies also.

I know searches can be done and sift through a lot of the same stuff. I'm just trying to get it all together in one place by some of the best cookers on the planet.

Thanks for helping with the gift. :-D

brotherbd

Last edited:
Thanks Larry,

I knew if I screwed up something about the MOINK balls you'd set me straight. :-D

Glad I didn't disappoint you...

Really, let me know what else you need and I'll be glad to provide anything I can.

Please add your best

Help me, and others, out by adding your favorite fatty, abt, and wing info and pics if you got them.

Back