Pit Boss Classic and Austin XL deal Atlanta

AUswimKC

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Saw these last night off of Barrett in kennesaw. Walmart on Chastain Meadows. Some good box damage but 60% off.

Pics

Attachments

• 3755A5CD-5A6F-4E68-BFA6-0435734ADE7E.jpg
    3755A5CD-5A6F-4E68-BFA6-0435734ADE7E.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 0A1A5796-2ABF-4282-910F-690E933602DA.jpg
    0A1A5796-2ABF-4282-910F-690E933602DA.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 201
I have had my Austin for about 1.5 years and love it, they come with a 5 year warranty now

I’ll trade anyone those pics for some inside info and/or pics of a Blackstone Rangetop combo at a similar discount!!

I’ll trade anyone those pics for some inside info and/or pics of a Blackstone Rangetop combo at a similar discount!!

I have been checking prices on those because some other brethren have expressed an interest in them, but haven't found any discounts at all on them. I like the idea of the fryer, but upon closer inspection, it is just a metal frame that fits over the burner and holds the metal pot and basket, much like a chafing dish. I was really disappointed that it wasn't a better quality execution, but inspect it close for yourself before you buy.

I have been checking prices on those because some other brethren have expressed an interest in them, but haven't found any discounts at all on them. I like the idea of the fryer, but upon closer inspection, it is just a metal frame that fits over the burner and holds the metal pot and basket, much like a chafing dish. I was really disappointed that it wasn't a better quality execution, but inspect it close for yourself before you buy.

The fryer assembly itself is just a bonus to me. I like the 28” size, and the side burners. No side burners currently in my arsenal with just an BGE. I have a 17” blackstone that I haven’t opened hoping for a deal on the larger size

@jason_tq how do you like that still? How does it cook?

Cooks fine. It's not insulated so doesn't hold heat in the cold like other smokers/pitbosses, but the 2 cooks I've done on it the food tastes great. The round pit with cabinet design is a little different, but works.

The fryer assembly itself is just a bonus to me. I like the 28” size, and the side burners. No side burners currently in my arsenal with just an BGE. I have a 17” blackstone that I haven’t opened hoping for a deal on the larger size

Since you are local, I will let you know as soon as the Walmart on Mansell marks them down, if at all.

I work for Frito-Lay and that is one of my accounts. I am in there 5 days a week. They have quite a few on display in the garden center and a stack still in boxes. They just got a new shipment of OJ Broncos (in October??) and there are several put together and on display. I check almost daily to see if anything drops. One of the benefits of my job.

My sister can throw a rock and hit her condo from the Walmart on Mansell. If you see any clearance stuff I may send her up there to collect it.

My sister can throw a rock and hit her condo from the Walmart on Mansell. If you see any clearance stuff I may send her up there to collect it.

You will certainly be on my notifications list.

Please add me to the notifications for any of the regular Blackstones going on clearance at Mansell. I have been checking brickseek pretty often.

Unfortunately guys, the Blackstone being discussed here has gone up from $396 to $447 just this week. Unbelievable that it would increase at this time of year.

Back