PK Grills Scratch & Dent Sale

NoNotTheDuo

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just got this in my email yesterday and thought I'd pass it along. I checked and didn't see a facebook event for this years, but I didn't look too hard.

Hey SCA, gas up the rig and head to Little Rock.

The annual PK Grills “Scratch & Dent” grill sale is happening this Friday 10/25 9am to 5pm, and Sat 10/26 8a to 12p, or while supplies last. These "scratch & dent" grills range from like new with cosmetic blemishes, to demo units that have been cooked in. Each of these award-winning, steak cooking machines has been inspected by our team and is in working order. This is the perfect time to add a new (sorta) PK to your competition arsenal, because these are priced to move!

Scratch & dent grills are sold as is, no warranty and cannot be shipped. Local pick-up at 6500 Young Road, Suite A, Little Rock, AR.

Peace, the PK Team

Very nice. Nothing wrong with a little ding here or there. No doubt a great deal for anyone in the market for one.

D@m^it!!! 1726 miles round trip. Would be a cool event to hit

Wonder if this is another firesale of 12 cookers that spent some time in Atlanta for a TV show recording like the Hunsakers and the Langs?

Back