• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Shirley Fab, It's Ready!

GEQUE

Found some matches.
Reaction score

Attachments

• GE-Que1.jpg
    GE-Que1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 784
  • Ge-Que2.jpg
    Ge-Que2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 779
  • Ge-Que3.jpg
    Ge-Que3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 775
  • Ge-Que4.jpg
    Ge-Que4.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 778
Watched your video today. Very nice cooker!

Awesome looking cooker. Welcome to the club, you will love how she cooks

killer smoker made just how you wanted it. one day i'll have one in my yard, enjoy

I watched the video last night. That is an awesome pit! Congrats!

I love this one! For all of you Shirley owners, can you tell me why you went with one chamber style over the other, i.e. traditional round vs. cabinet?

I love this one! For all of you Shirley owners, can you tell me why you went with one chamber style over the other, i.e. traditional round vs. cabinet?

I went with the cabinet doors...
doors are easier to open and will not accidentally slam on your hands
more clearance between racks
allowed me to add more racks
more racks equals more cooking space with a smaller footprint
they just look cool
only con is they cost more

Those Shirley's never disappoint. If I ever want a trailer mounted smoker, they'll be at the top of the list.

She sure is purdy!!! I like to company name too, GE-Que has a nice ring to it. :thumb:

I went with the Cabinet doors as my wife uses the cooker too and she is a little vertically challenged. So, she can easily open the cabinet doors, where a bigger traditional door might not be feasible. As a bonus, I got way more room inside and I think it is just cool looking.

Back