CBBQA presents Chris Lilly Competition Class

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
The California BBQ Association has announced that Chris Lilly will bring his
Master Competition Class to the LA County Fairgrounds 27, 28 and 28 ,29 July 07
The classes will simulate a KCBS Competition with Judging and Scoring
Maximum attendance will be 35
Entry forms will be available in early April in the National BBQ News and on a new CBBQA Web Site
The CBBQA is a 501 c3 that serves Kids through fund raising ,Educates the public about BBQ and Promotes BBQ Competition

Maybe if I win a coupla contest before then, I'll be able to afford it. But then again, if I'm winning contests do I need a class?

Just kidding Thom. I hope lots of people in So Cal sign up for the class and I hope we get many more int he future!

THOM,

Glad to see this happening on the left coast :lol:
Should be a great class and a good deal for the cookers out there.

Keep us posted as to how it develops.

THIM
(Inside joke with my BIL in Austin, TX--"Thom"), Sorry :redface:

Bigmista said:
Maybe if I win a coupla contest before then, I'll be able to afford it. But then again, if I'm winning contests do I need a class?

:-D :-D :-D :-D

I got news for ya! Brent of QN4U flew to Florida in 2005 for the Jack's Old South class at Lake City...that was the same class I took. Great guy...and he was definately the winner for the Road Warrior/Furthest Traveled award.:shock: :mrgreen:

These top shelf schools are, in my opinion, well worth the expense and you get to do some great schmoozing and networking.

Last edited:
Yes indeed and when the proceeds benefit Charities makes writing the check easier

Brent is good guy. I'v had the chance to talk to hime a few times. When he has a class I will probably take it.

We will have Brent and Kim doing their class late 07 or mid 08
Mike Davis Lotta Bull is with us Jan or Feb 08

Don't forget about this class coming up.

Back