Some More Freezer Diving Pron

Good Lord. Hell Yea. Amen

Great job Sako, glad to see the Master is still playing with his swords...:thumb:

Thanks Greg! I love this rig and one of my cookers that won't go anywhere.

Hawthorne Biz has been busy but the one in the valley (North Hollywood) is a breeze to get in and out of. Just a heads up brother. Also made the trek to Restaurant Depot and way chill than Costco if you can get a pass.

Yup gonna hit up NoHo locale - love that one, and then maybe take a peek at Vallarta Market if necessary. Haven't thought to hit the RD recently. Last time I went was right when all this started. As soon as I pulled into the lot and saw there was a line from the farkin door to Hauser I was all :shocked: and got out of the lot immediately!

That Titan is about $850. Worth the money to roast a pig? I was about to do that or go cheap and do La Caja China but have done neither.

Sako, What a mighty fine looking cook! Freezer diving can be an adventure and rewarding, as you have proven.
That cooker also looks like one fine machine, there is so much you can do with it. Maybe if you find a whole hog in the freezer, you can show us how it works on that cook!!:razz:

Nice looking steaks! Too bad you didn’t have a little piggy hiding in the freezer to apply a little of that smoke too:p

Back