Y'all better getcha one!

All the SS tables I've bought come with casters and solid feet, you screw on what you want and have the option to change at will. Nice setup ya got there.

I considered casters. I'll see how things go this year and put some on if I get a hankering for them.

Reasons to get a VEVOR warming oven

1. Descriptions online say that the box is aluminum and the shelves are stainless steel. It's the opposite, so the unit ought to hold up to the elements pretty well.

2. It appears to have a PTC heater, so it should keep temps much more accurately than a turkey warmer, kitchen oven, etc.

3. It provides for adding humidity if so desired.

4. It costs less than half the price of a cheap pellet cooker.

5. It will save your marriage on Thanksgiving day when you cook the sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, and dressing in the morning and clear the kitchen oven for pie baking and turkey roasting in the afternoon.

How well does this hold up in the elements? I mean, I guess I could put it in my garage if I am really worried..... I might need to do this.

How well does this hold up in the elements? I mean, I guess I could put it in my garage if I am really worried..... I might need to do this.

A very good question. Time will tell, and Idaho gets all kinds of weather, so this will be a good test.

Will a full 15-20 lb. packer fit in there??

I'll try to answer that two ways.

1. If an uncooked brisket will go in a 22" WSM or 22" Weber Gold it will easily go in the VEVOR.

2. There is no good reason to put an untrimmed, uncooked brisket in a holding oven. By the time you trim and cook and wrap in foil for holding, I think you could put six of them in there.

Make sense?

Last edited:
It's most definitely not an outdoor appliance. I would be concerned about exposing the switch controls to rain, though your table size is well chosen and the warmer sits set back a bit under the top shelf. I would consider a custom cover for it:

https://www.coverstore.com/custom-size-square-rectangular-dining-table-cover

The VEVOR controls look as resilient as those on many pellet cookers, and the exterior is stainless. I think this little unit has a fighting chance.

Meanwhile, I agree about possibly covering it and in fact had already put something in the "cart" at coverstore.com in case I change my mind.

I'll try to post something in 2025 about this after it's seen some weather.

Back