Peanut and Tree Nut Free Rub

chefboy1313

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Hello. My daughter has a peanut and tree nut allergy and I am looking for a rub that is peanut and tree nut free and that's made in a nut free facility. I typically make my own to ensure it's safe, but now I am looking to purchase one. I have reached out to some companies and unfortunately they don't bother responding, so I figured I would check with you all. Anyone know of any nut free rubs?

Thanks!

Best nut free rubs are the ones you make yourself. I highly doubt most rub companies will want to risk a lawsuit claiming their rubs are nut free.

Last edited:
check out naturiffic.

John and Jody make sugar free rubs. they are a small business and make their rubs themselves, they do not use a copacker. I don't think any of the rubs contain nuts so I would assume the facility is nut free. if you contact them I'm sure they could help

Again, your issue is that even small batch processors get their products from somewhere, including production facilities that will process nuts etc.

BUT, we are starting to talk about parts per bazillion really, and the rubs you will make yourself could have the same sources.

check out naturiffic.

John and Jody make sugar free rubs. they are a small business and make their rubs themselves, they do not use a copacker. I don't think any of the rubs contain nuts so I would assume the facility is nut free. if you contact them I'm sure they could help

Definitely check out John's AKA SirPorkaLot Naturiffic Rubs

Back