IN PROGRESS ---> April ***SPECIAL*** "National Garlic Month!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS All Month!!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Richard
Our New April SPECIAL Throwdown Category is...

"National Garlic Month!"

20210104_153316-XL.jpg

This was a whole leg of lamb, cooked by one of our top garlic AND lamb experts, Titch. You can check it out HERE. He used LOTS of garlic!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

1. Cook with garlic and make it the star or supporting actor in your entry dish! It can be whole, sliced, minced, but whatever you do, you must start with FRESH garlic.
2. In at least one of your prep photos, you must show your garlic in its raw form.
3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this Throwdown only!
4. This is an open category, meaning you can cook whatever you like as long as it conforms to Standard Throwdown Rules.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Monday 4/1 through Tuesday 4/30/24.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Tuesday 4/30/24.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Last edited:
There's some incredible dishes above! So I'm going to enter twice :)

My second entry is "Vlad's last meal" Garlic/Cherry glazed St Louis style ribs with Garlic Bombs (bacon wrapped, oversized, Jalapeños, stuffed with chopped brisket, smoked cream cheese, and garlic).

Here the cook thread

And please accept this as my entry photo:

MdtvbSBl.jpg

Yall. . . As much as I wanted for this throwdown to happen, its hard to cook with garlic as the centerpiece. . . . Thanks for all the posts thus far, they look great. I have failed in every attempt to make an entry for this thread. . .

- G

I've got one more for the garlic....Grilled Steak with garlic and jalapenos.

Cook thread is here:

Please use this as my entry photo.

53685964834_1bc4660fba_z.jpg

Back