Good News from Old Country

d06e8ec030a2999ac774a55e7037a080.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've Already started a Savings Jar - got $3 in it.......:tsk: ......... Be Way Cool if it's Small enough to Hitch mount it.........:heh:

I stopped by bucees in houston today. They had a ton of Old Country cookers. They were mostly the Brazos and Catalina i think. Beautiful welds, heavy as hell and really good fit and finish. I was impressed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He had said last year that Buccee's was wanting the 3/16" Smokehouse....haven't Heard if they Did start carrying it and haven't been to a Buccees latley- cuz none Close to me...... He said Buccee's was ordering the lil Table Top Grill by the Truck Load. I did stop in a Buccees on way Home from Laredo last time and they Had 2 whole pallets of the Table Top grills.........

I've wanted a gravity feed since I saw an Assassin in action ! The Old Counrtry might find its way into my collection .

WHAT tax refund?? That went away with the latest tax bill. :mad:

Which means you've been taking home more money in your check every week and the government has been hording less of your cash that it gives you the "honor" of being returned to you in the form of a tax reform. :grin:

I'd be very interested in a reasonably priced gravity fed smoker. Time will tell.

Stop by the house on the way home so i can be the 2nd to see it. :heh:

Do wood chunks in a GF flame ?

How do you control temp ?

Do you mix the chunks in the charcoal or add through a FB door ?

Seems to me, ya get smoldering chunks.

Do wood chunks in a GF flame ?

How do you control temp ?

Do you mix the chunks in the charcoal or add through a FB door ?

Seems to me, ya get smoldering chunks.
They flame in the ash pan. In the chute i can't tell you because i can't see in there. I never get bad tasting food or smoke

No updates as of Yet. ALEJANDRO is Probally still down in Mexico at manufacturing.
I’m Ready to See this thing.! :heh:

Got an Email saying it will be Hitting Academy Stores this Summer. Didn’t get a Date but he said they are Finishing Up the First Batch for Academy. Then a truck load ships to Academy’s Distribution Center, then Academy Delivers to its Stores...........
I’ll be getting One - have to Drive to Laredo - But I don’t mind. :mrgreen:
Thread and Pics coming Soon(ish)...........

Back