Big Day today, Lots of new cooking today!!

OcalaScott

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First, made a ABT holder for my non-ABT's. These were made with "mini-peppers" and not Jalepeno's. The holder is an old mini meatloaf pan that we don't use anymore.

DSCF5960.jpg

Also made some Armadillo Eggs with the same sweet peppers and 3 different types of cheese filling. Got some bacon ready for the Pig Candy while I was at it.

DSCF5961.jpg

Lit my coals with my beer cooker, works much better than newspaper.
DSCF5964.jpg

Armadillo Eggs and Pig Candy getting the dusting
DSCF5965.jpg

non-ABT's onto the UDS
DSCF5966.jpg

Pig candy off at 2 hours, cooked at 250 F.
DSCF5967.jpg

non-ABT's and eggs off at 2 hrs 45 min.
DSCF5968.jpg

Oh, yea, an egg cut open!!
DSCF5969.jpg

Threw on 3 Ribeye steaks onto the Webber just in case we needed more food.
DSCF5970.jpg

Ribs are finished at 6 hours, no foil, also threw on a pan of mixed nuts to smoke for an hour. They are also done.
DSCF5971.jpg

As usual, not much left, steak and ribs were perfect.
DSCF5972.jpg

Thanks for watching!
Scott

Last edited:
WOW :shock: That was alot of farking grub there bro!!!!!! LOL Nice job

Mike

Looks as though you had quite the feast. The steaks look especially yummy...

hey, Scott, - looks really good - did everyone like?? Was I close on the pig candy??

Man! Looks like you had a very busy day. Now if you only had a good meal after all that hard work!

hey, Scott, - looks really good - did everyone like?? Was I close on the pig candy??

Yes, thanks, cooked at about 250 for 2 hours, I did cook it 1 hour without putting the sugar on, flipped it, then added the sugar.

We all thought it was TOOOOOOOO SWEET! I will not put so much on next time. Everybody thought it was good, just too much sugar. I can fix that easy.

Thanks, Scott

Wow... great looking feast Scott! :-D

Ribs are finished at 6 hours, no foil, also threw on a pan of mixed nuts to smoke for an hour. They are also done.
DSCF5971.jpg

What temp did you cook those ribs at?

I am having trouble getting mine to bark up like that.
4002847359_c0a9e68861.jpg

Wow that's good eats! You did justice to that weber. Only thing missing is Me and a few Brews :-D

What temp did you cook those ribs at?

I am having trouble getting mine to bark up like that.

I tried to keep at 225 but I had trouble yesterday and it was swinging from 200 to 270. Most of the time it was 225 to 250.

Back