• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Local BBQ supply store

So, What did you Buy?

I’ve tried John Henry’s, Big Poppa’s stuff, Dizzy Pig, Chicken Sh T, Kosmo’s brine, The BBQ Rub, Chupacabra chicken rub (this stuff is awesome), Turkey Bath (awesome), Rib Candy, Head Country, Blues Hog, Plowboys, Craig BBQ Sauce, Gibson white chicken sauce, Todd’s Dirt, Simply Marvelous, Oakridge...just to make a few LOL.

I’ve tried multiple products from most of the vendors and I still have many more to go. Sometimes when I’m close to the end of a bottle of rub I’ll give the remaining to friends so they can try them out.

Oh what a Toy Store!!

Thanks for the post because I aint got nuttin like that near me. I had heard rumors that they existed, but now I know.

Did the Angels sing when you opened the door?

OMG my mouth dropped to the floor! These are just the rubs and sauces I showed you they also have a bunch of grilling accessories that they stock as well.

Oh and as you can see most of the rubs have a “try me” tab on them but if you don’t see one just ask and they’ll let you sample any rub they have.

My next brisket says thank you while my wallet has some choice words for you. Haha. Also they are doing a 15% off sale until July 6th I believe. Thanks again

Attachments

• 20190626_124741.jpg
    20190626_124741.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190626_124851.jpg
    20190626_124851.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 70
My next brisket says thank you while my wallet has some choice words for you. Haha. Also they are doing a 15% off sale until July 6th I believe. Thanks again

Good prices. Might check them out next time in Annapolis for an IT site visit

WTH no Ole Hickory Pits apple Q????

Just kidding, looks wicked awesome. Wish I had a place like that up here.

WTH no Ole Hickory Pits apple Q????

Just kidding, looks wicked awesome. Wish I had a place like that up here.

Hahaha If I saw it I would have picked it up. Ive heard good things about it. I did forget to pick up the Alabama white sauce so ill have to go back.

You know what would help here is some pictures.

I kid I kid. Holy moly what a place!

What in Tar-nation! Looks like a smokey Buc-EES somewhere in Texas!

Wow!!!!! Very very impressive and jealous!!! So cool they have the "Try Me" bottles.

They really need to update their website with actual photos, and not just stock photos. I sent the link to a buddy in that area and he was highly confused why I was telling him to 'leave work, get in your car, and go here, now' When I sent a link to this post, it was instantly clear.

I think that bests any store I've been to. I'm glad it's not local, I couldn't afford to go in there.

Back