MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 08-24-2018, 09:10 PM   #16
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

X-2 on banana pudding. It can't be bought at Costco. And if you have a good recipe, it will be killer.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2018, 03:17 PM   #17
Pitbull
is one Smokin' Farker

Yeah, a good bananna pudding. There are some creative things you can add to make it unique.

Lyfe Tyme 20
Old Country Trailer Pit W/Upright
Smokey Mountain-Webber Kettle
Kamado-Campfire-Rocket Stove

I take nothing for granted. I now only have good days and great days.
Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2021, 03:11 PM   #18
poishishikochi
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

Name/Nickname : MerrySweet94

Bake eclairs, this is one of the most delicious desserts. If you fill it with chocolate cream, then you can safely treat your neighbors with it. Unfortunately, I have never been able to cook well, and if I want to eat I have to order food. My husband wanted me to learn how to make eclairs, but I have constant problems with the cream. I couldn't make a gentle mass. I always order eclairs at https://www.queensdelight, and I tell my husband that I made it by myself. Lying is bad, of course, so I'm learning to cook.
poishishikochi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2021, 07:35 PM   #19
rob g
Full Fledged Farker

A nice gooey butter tart should do well. You need a good flakey pastry as well.
rob g is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2021, 02:30 PM   #20
B'Mackin
Knows what a fatty is.

It was a beautiful banana pudding, but it ended up losing the coin flip to the Cheesecake. Ask the guy who made it about the coin flip - too soon still Derrick?

Thanks from:--->
Old 11-24-2021, 04:06 AM   #21
MGRex
Got rid of the matchlight.

Name/Nickname : MGRex

I tried chestnut pudding with whipped cream for the first time and it was something. I made cinnamon whipped cream instead of nutmeg (which you are supposed to make, apparently) but it was still amazing. Would recommend if you are after something different.
MGRex is offline   Reply With Quote