Deluxe Carne Asada Nachos

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Appetizers come in so many forms. One appetizer dish that is served at many restaurants is Nachos. I wanted to make some but push it up a notch or 2 with Deluxe Carne Asada Nachos. First I picked up some fresh tortilla chips at the local tortilleria. (Note: Esperanza’s is where I get all my tortillas as they are made fresh every day and still warm on the shelves)

And some pre-marinated Carne Asada from the market.

I then made some of my Pico de Gallo.

Grilled up the Carne Asada.

While it was grilling I stared the layering of the chips.

Cut up the Carne.

Added a layer of Costco’s Mexican 4 cheese blend

and then the Carne

and baked it in the kamado.

While it was baking I made up some Guacamole with some of the Pico in it. After baking for 8 minutes I brought it in and assembled the Deluxe Nachos. Here it is served up with my favorite Mexican beer, Negra Modelo.

So good! :grin:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Husker! I saw the title of this post and knew we were all in for a feast for the eyes! Great pics and I'm betting this was one tasty dish of nachos. Kudos to you my friend!

Looks damn good. I love Carne Asada and it's soooo easy to make. I always cook it over charcoal, seems to get the best flavor.

I just finished a few Modelo Especials, and could sure use some nachos right about now.

Thanks everyone. I'm stupid busy these days so I only get in a few cooks every couple of weeks. This was a fairly easy cook and tasted great.

Back